MANUFACTURERS SALES REPS NEEDED
The A&D Sales Rep is a high impact, professional business development position, with a focus on marketing to designers and architects in the A&D industry; with an ultimate goal to develop new specifications, within a multi-state territory. We are actively searching for an experienced individual or group, to represent our unique glass product line for the following US States/Cities: Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, Iowa, Arkansas, Montana, West Virginia, Salt Lake City UT, Denver CO, San Francisco CA. (Please note that we will also accept applications in states not mentioned above).
We have successfully worked with numerous architects, designers, owners, glaziers, contractors in projects within the USA, and around the world. We are excited about the possibilities of expanding these territories, with a top quality agent in place.
Inspired by innovative architectural demands, Nathan Allan develops and manufactures unique and exclusive, kiln formed, cast glass products. Our unique glass is truly a “Door Opening” product. We are efficient, innovative, creative and well known. This year, in 2017, we are celebrating our 31st anniversary.
Current owner/clients include Louis Vuitton, Fendi, Tiffany’s, Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Shangri-La. Current designer clients include most, if not all well-known designers in every major city.
Our commission structure is rewarding and competitive. We honor territorial rights. We provide our agents with vivid marketing materials and spectacular presentation samples. Our image is professional, visible, with extensive marketing in print, digital, and multiple social media platforms. We participate in industry trade shows each year, and provide architectural leads each month.
Each successful Nathan Allan representative will:
- Develop relationships with designers and architects, presenting and marketing our Decorative Glass products
- Display Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Possess strong negotiation skills and consultative sales skills
- Be highly organized with excellent time management ability
- Be efficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Digital Marketing); and other applications as required
- Be a results oriented with a proven track record of sales success
- Have an experienced, successful, track record as a multi-line A&D representative
We encourage you to submit your cover letter/resume in a pdf. or doc. file, using the form below. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those who are short-listed will be contacted for an interview.
Be ready to join a fast growing, successful, and popular, Art Glass design company, with a reputation in creating the most unique and in demand decorative glass products in our A&D industry.